As a provider of healthcare services in Minneapolis, Minnesota, we are dedicated to supporting individuals with a disability, chronic illness, or injury to help them live dignified, independent lives in their homes and their community. We are committed to delivering our services with the highest ethical standard and being sensitive to each of our clients’ cultural and linguistic needs. Comfort Care Health Care has highly experienced personal care assistants and registered nurses to give the best care possible.
We offer the following services:
- Home Health Care
- Supporting People with Disabilities
- Injury and Chronic Illness Management
- In-Home Personal Care
245D Waivered Services:
- Personal Supports
- Homemaker Services
- Adult Companion Services
- Night Supervision Services
- Caregiver Living Expenses
- Independent Living Skills
- In-Home family support
- and more
Personal Care Assistance services are available for persons with disabilities, chronic diseases, behavioral diagnoses, and mental illness who need assistance at home.
These services are funded through government health care programs to help individuals who are unable to fully care for themselves or want to stay in their homes instead of a healthcare facility.
- Social enrichment activities
- Nutritious meal planning, preparation, and cleanup
- Medication reminders
- Standby assistance with morning and evening routines
- Light housekeeping
- Arranging appointments and running errands
- Light exercise
- Assistance with ambulation and mobility
- Help with bathing, dressing, and grooming, etc
If you wish to include any service you want Comfort Care Health Care to specialize for you or your loved one’s advantage, feel free to send us a message. To learn more, set an appointment with us or reach us at 952-688-1244.