For most homebound individuals, living at home for as long as possible is a priority. At Comfort Care Health Care, we provide healthcare services that are aimed at prolonging independent living. We promote personal dignity and respect for them at all times. Our focus is not just limited to your physical and personal needs but your overall well-being as well.
Our administrative staff recruits, trains, and performs background checks for in-home personal care aides. Our qualified professionals will make sure that you get a care plan that meets your needs.
We offer assistance with Activities of Daily Living, such as:
- Bowel and bladder elimination
- Undressing and dressing
- Moving in and out of bed
- Preparation of food and drink
- Grooming and bathing
- Transportation and shopping
- Other tasks enlisted on the care plan
- Health-related tasks and procedures
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL)
- Redirection and observation of behaviors
We provide hands-on assistance with your routine activities and self-care tasks at home. If you have queries or clarifications, feel free to send us a message or call us at 952-688-1244.